What is the Coin and Currency Club?
- The coin and currency club is a monthly subscription box service. Each month we choose one country and send you an uncirculated banknote, coin, and postcard, postcard and flyer with information, and even a sticker of the country's flag.
Is the currency real?
- Of course! We guarantee that all of our coins and currency are 100% authentic.
Do I know which countries we will be getting?
- We like to keep surprises for our customers that enjoy that element, but if you prefer to know, contact customer service, and we may be inclined to give you a sneak peek.
What ages is this appropriate for?
- Coin and Currency Club is great for anyone who loves collecting foreign currency, young or old. Keep in mind, however, that the world is a diverse place full of diverging histories, religions, and ideologies. Many currencies may depict people or symbols seen as controversial to some populations. We present them as a representation of that country's culture, history, and governments. The selection of a country is no endorsement of anything or anyone depicted.
Where do you guys ship to?
- As of right now we are only shipping within the United States and Canada.
What is the shipping cost?
- Free within the United States.
When are the boxes shipped out?
- The 1st of the month. However, we sell some of our past boxes, which are shipped ASAP after order.
How can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel by logging into your account that was made when you first signed up. You can also email us at email@example.com to cancel.
What is the deadline to sign up for next months box?
- The deadline to sign up is on the last day of the month at 11:59PM EST.
More questions? Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org